Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fun Printable Stickers

I created some fun, color in, printable stickers for my oldest daughter because she is a creating, designing, crafting, stationary loving nerd junkie just like me! Lol....apparently the old saying is true, the apple does NOT fall far from the tree! Anyway, I thought I'd upload them so you can have some cool and fun printable stickers to enjoy with your teen/ pre-teen too.

I say I designed them for my daughter, but I think I secretly just might find them just as much fun for my work/office space as she did when she stuck them all over her notebooks for school. If not, more! :) So, don't feel bad if you find yourselves reaching for the sticky tape to put them around your own creating space mamas! I know that's exactly what I did! Eh, they're fun, why not?

This is how I colored mine, bright and funky of course! Fabulous. Lol!! Can't wait to see how you guys color & use yours. Don't forget to post your fun printable sticker pics to Instagram and tag me @lovealumni #LoveAlumniCrafts



Now print your own copy of these cute bad boys here:
FUN PRINTABLE STICKERS FREEBIE

Have fun getting creative!! Don't be shy and get your craft on! Use those hands!!


--XOXO from Malorie D. "Mom Life, Craft Life, Love Life"




No comments:

Post a Comment